Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ALOHA.... you sassy, sexy, suave Trojans of 1987




OK... OK... the rumors can all be put to rest now - no, I haven't been abducted by aliens - didn't join the French Foreign Legion (does that still even exist) - and never moved to Antarctica to document the migration patterns of penguins (but damn wasn't that Happy Feet movie inspirational?)

So, what have I been doing? Hmm... good question, has it really been over 20 years? Well, I went to college in Chicago ('88) - fell in love ('90) - moved to Dallas ('93) - got married back on Makena Cove ('96) - then got divorced ('03)... and in there was the birth of my two angels - Samantha Christine Sturgeon (about to turn 9) and Jake Dominic Sturgeon (very soon to be 7)

... at this point I should stop because it just dawned on me that all of you could be asking yourself the exact same question... "Who the hell is Michael Sturgeon, and is he sure he was in our class?"

No comments: