Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hi from Judy


Well "hello" from Concord, Ca (in the San Francisco Bay Area)! Here's a quick summary of what's gone on in the past 20 (!) years. I graduated from Santa Clara University (where I met my husband) in '91 and married in '93. We've been living in Concord for the past 15 years, enjoying raising our two daughters, Natalie (12) and Emily (10).
We visit Maui every 1.5-2 years to see my family.
I'm thrilled that we have a way of communicating with one another and really hope that we can get a 25th reunion set-up.
I look forward to hearing from others!

7 comments:

Anthony Jones said...

And in this picture we see that you are holding a young girl hostage in Sydney.

Just kidding, it's great to hear from you and great to hear what you've been up to.

Keep checking in.

Anthony

Judy (Rezents) Davies said...

I don't have many pictures of my entire family, so I had to use this one. Our local paper has a feature where you take a section with you on vacation, submit the photo, and you'll be featured...this is that shot! I cracked up at your interpretation!

PJ Alau said...

Concord? As in, across the bay Concord?

Got some time for Coffee this weekend? It's been a few years....

-Peter

Korinne (Kepani) Corpuz said...

Hey Judy,

Thanks for the comment. Glad to hear you're doing well and you have a beautiful family. Hope to see you soon.

Korinne

Tom Naddy said...

Judy,

Good to see you. Great Family! Happy Blogging.

Tom

Judy (Rezents) Davies said...

Hi Tom! Thanks for the note. South Carolina?? I'd like to hear the story of how you ended up settling there. Take care.

Judy

Anonymous said...

A long story made short - we came to Hilton Head for a vacation two summers ago and decided to move there. We were here within a year and have never been happier. Orange County was very busy. It is the kind of thing you can only appreciate after you have left. I hope all is well in Northern California. Let us know if you ever head out this way.

Tom