Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Archie Spradlin











Aloha!


Thought I'd post a couple pics of my DNA spawns!

(Top) Me and wife, Gayle and newest 6 month old, Aaron James
(Bottom) Kaytlin 14, Kylee 11, AJ 3, Abby 5, Colin 8
Now I've posted. Now Ant, you don't have to keep hounding me! Hello Jackie, great to remember every now and then a time when I was 50 lbs lighter. Nothing of substance going on in my end of the world (Columbus, Ohio) other than the Buckeyes AND the Warriors lost again this year! Hope to see everyone again. Last ones I ran into was Michael Gabriel about 7 years ago and Jeff Silva a little farther back. WOW! Time flies! I miss the island and the weather! I keep telling my wife, we can still be just as poor on Maui!

2 comments:

Anthony Jones said...

Sweet pics! Thanks for posting.

Michael Sturgeon said...

Archie... how awesome - looks like you have a whole tribe of ninjas of your own now - congratulations

Email or IM me or something... lets catch up

Aloha