Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to the new world!



Wow, I feel so tech savy! - I'm bloggin'


Thanks to T for getting us set up. Hope you all had a great New Year! Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

Here's a pic we took over the Thanksgiving Holiday. The hubby Chris Brown, my mom (June) and Dad (Gilbert) and Christian (9yrs) and the "baby" Cullen (3yrs)

Did I say I LOVE food HATE excercise? You know your getting old when you don't look fat in your high school pics anymore! Valerie Betaneli is my new IDOL ha ha ha. Look forward to getting caught up with everyone. Would love to see pics if you could share :)




TTYS - JB

4 comments:

Anthony Jones said...

Great to have you on the blog. I look forward to seeing you and the family again soon. I may be out in Phoenix again in Feb/March.

Michelle said...

Jackie-

What a wonderful photo of you and your family-lots of joy! I will post an update and photo soon. Are you living in Phoenix? I am in San Diego-a second home to many folks from Phoenix.

Michelle (MM)

Travis Price said...

beautiful family

blessings

Michael Sturgeon said...

You look great Jax... please get in contact with me (aka answer your email I sent you hehehe)