Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fun New Year's eve celebration. I'm interested to hear from everyone. If you are in contact with anyone from our class tell them to check out the blog.

If you have contacted me you should have received an email from blogger.com with a link and instructions on how to begin positing to the site. Let me know if you didn't get anything or if you have any questions. I encourage everyone to add at least one post or comment on an existing post. Your posts and comments will make this an interesting site that people will return to over and over to stay in touch.

-Anthony

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Anthony-

Again, kudos to you for your work to get our class re-connected. I registered on the blog but have not posted a personal comment or photo. My goal is to do it over the weekend. I am new to "blogging".

I curretnly living in San Diego, where are you located?

Michelle (MM)

Anthony Jones said...

Michelle,

I'm living in Jersey City, NJ. I have been living in Brooklyn and Manhattan for the past 16 years but just bought a condo in NJ this past summer.

Glad to have you on the blog. Spread the word.

Anthony