Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tracking Down Lost Classmates

Now that we're up and running I would like to turn our attention to tracking down the rest of the folks from our class.

If you are in contact with anyone from our class who has not contacted the blog send me their email and I'll try to get their information and start sharing information with them. It's been great hearing from the folks who have contacted me so far. It has been good to get updates and see where people are living.

Let's keep the conversation going.

Anthony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I know how to get a hold of Michael Sturgeon... hahaha

Michael Sturgeon said...

Anonymous huh? cough cough kim cough cough

Big deal... EVERYONE knows how to get a hold of Michael Sturgeon... smile, bat your eyes, and call his name in a sultrty seductive voice... then he'll come running to you

Odd... much like you would call a little puppy

Anonymous said...

Huh??? Sorry, but I'm not "anonymous".